Maryland Heights, MO, United States
Deutsche Precision is seeking Machine Operators for all shifts!
Pay is $16-$22/hr.
Deutsche Precision is a growing company in the Precision Machining industry that recognizes and rewards your best efforts.
• Competitive wages
• Company paid comprehensive family medical insurance
• Dental insurance
• Paid holidays
• 10 vacation days
• Air-conditioned facility
• Overtime opportunity
• Responsible for operating the machines, tool monitoring, and replacement, stocking and loading the machine, keeping it filled with proper oil levels, cutting fluids or lube and keep the machine free of chip build-up.
• Required to make all tool adjustments, offsets and troubleshoot problems.
• Meet the production rates set for each machine.
• Check and monitor parts to ensure they remain within the part specifications.
• Perform all necessary quality checks using precision measuring instruments.
• Communicate daily with supervision, other operators, and personnel to make sure that the operation/job is completed correctly.
• Keep accurate counts and production records.
• Requires the use of precision measuring devices.
• Responsible for the quality of parts produced.
• Strong math skills and ability to read blueprints, work instructions, SOP's, and other technical information in English.
• Must be able to lift 40lbs. on a regular basis.
• Must be able to use tools, equipment, work aids precision measuring instruments.
• Must be able to monitor gauges, dials, and other indicators to be sure the machine is working properly and use proper precision measuring devices.
• Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple priorities.
• Must be self-directed and take initiative to learn new skills relating to the maintenance of the machine.
• Have reliable transportation.
• Must have a good working history.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.