- Daily quality assurance in the print vendor portal (i.e.: QA of live letters in a holding tool before release to print/mail)
- Retrieve the return mail from the post office, scan into the "Return to Sender" software for tracking in the database. Properly dispose of RTS mail post scanning via Iron Mountain shred bins due to PHI.
- Tracking client / Supplier ID deployments (across BOB and specifically for CVS) for auditing purposes
- Print ad-hoc mailings in-house including monthly mailings of baby books and letters for our maternity program.
- Quality Review of template testing for new emails, letters etc. in support of our Digital Specialists that are not yet live.
- Escalate any issues to L2 Tech Support Team
- Relationship management with our print vendor
- Review of invoicing from our print vendor in comparison to month-over-month and year-over-year spend
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- Ability to be in the Chantilly, VA office at least 3 days a week
- 1 year of mail management experience
- Able to lift 20 lbs. boxes
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Experience in a mail room is preferred
- Detail Oriented
- Punctual and Reliable
- Team Player / works well with others
- High School Diploma
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand - with heart at its center - our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.