Dat's New Site
Washington, NC, United States
Maintenance Position $14 per hour plus vacation
This Maintenance Position requires that you are at least 18 years of age. If you are under 18 - please search for available Crew positions at the location(s) you are interested in.
If you would like a satisfying career with good benefits and great opportunities for advancement. If you have a lot to offer and you want to grow, a Maintenance position could be the job that inspires your best and moves you forward. Choose your hours. Pursue your education. Build your skills and be yourself. If you can work with energy and purpose, this could be the job for you.
From here, you can go further than you thought possible. Reach your goals and build your future with college tuition assistance, valuable job training, and retirement benefits.
MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE
The Maintenance Person assists management in achieving and maintaining outstanding interior and exterior restaurant cleanliness and maintaining restaurant equipment. As a member of the Maintenance Team, your restaurant will support you with the tools and training needed to succeed.
The Maintenance Persons responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Filtering oil fryers daily
* Maintaining outside grounds
* Clean equipment, inside and outside windows, stock rooms and restrooms
* Unload delivery truck 2 times a week
* Take out and empty trash compactor
* Change light bulbs
* Clean HVAC/Exhaust units and roof of debris
* Other duties as needed.
This position will give the right candidate access to benefits such as:
* Health, Vision, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance and Direct Deposit.
* $2500 guaranteed tuition assistance per year!
* You'll also have access to McDperks discounts which include AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, Apple, Target and many others.
For more details on these and other great reasons to work at McDonald's - head on over to: https://goo.gl/Kzjedb
Along with competitive pay, a Maintenance Person at a McDonalds Corporate owned restaurant is eligible for incredible benefits including:
* 15-25 days paid vacation
* 10 paid holidays and 8-week sabbatical every 10 years
* Education through Archways to Opportunity including opportunities to earn a High School degree, college tuition assistance and English classes as a second language
* Medical, dental and vision coverage
* Pre-tax flexible spending accounts
* Short- and Long-Term Disability, life and accident insurance
* Paid Leaves of Absence
* Service awards
* Employee Resource Connection
* Adoption Assistance
* Matching gifts program
This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonalds restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonalds restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job.
By applying to this position, I understand that I am applying to work at a restaurant that is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonalds USA. I understand that this franchisee is a separate company and a separate employer from McDonalds USA. Any information I provide in this application will be submitted only to the independent franchisee, who is the only company responsible for employment matters at this restaurant. I recognize that the independent franchisee alone will make all decisions concerning employment matters, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. By applying for a job at a franchisee operated restaurant, I understand that the information I provide will be forwarded to the franchisee organization in order for that organization to reach out to me and process and evaluate my application. I acknowledge that McDonalds USA will not receive a copy of my employment application and will have no involvement in any employment decisions regarding me, including whether I receive an interview or whether I am hired to work for the franchisee. I understand that I need to contact the franchise organization for information about its privacy practices.