Centers Health Care
Nursing Home Maintenance Supervisor
Ellicott Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is seeking an experienced Maintenance Supervisor to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Buffalo, NY. The ideal candidate will have prior maintenance experience in a healthcare setting and excellent time management skills!
- Responsible for all maintenance department operations & personnel
- Regular inspections of the facility, for safety, upkeep, appearance & equipment performance
- Supervise and assign maintenance staff responsibilities and schedules
- Schedule & ensure completion of all maintenance & repairs
- Provide oversight of maintenance/repairs & ensure contracted services are completed in a timely fashion
- Maintains records of all repairs, preventative maintenance, warranties and inspections
- Prior experience in Healthcare maintenance setting
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Strong work ethic, intense drive, initiative for quality service
Ellicott Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 160-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in New Yorks beautiful Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his/her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each residents dignity and independence. At Ellicott Center, we offer premium compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more. Ellicott Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.