Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in Automotive News. A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Manintenance Technician perform repairs that include fabrication and the installation of Secondary Equipment on the plant floor. Also, replacing worn or defective parts of machines.
- MIG Welding
- Installion of Secondary Equipment
- Involved in taking apart existing machines and diagnising issues
- Troubleshooting injection moulding machines and stamping presses
- Fabrication skills; ability to service and maintain all types of production machinery, as well as hydraulics, pneumatics.
- Repair and replace chillers, heater bands, cores, pumps,
- Reads and interprets diagrams and schematic drawings to determine work procedures. Will be required to create adequate sketches if none are available from other sources.
- Dismantles and/or repairs machinery and equipment using various hand and power tools. Moves machinery and equipment using appropriate lifting and transport devices.
- Erects, assembles and installs a variety of equipment and machinery as required.
- Constructs foundations for machinery and equipment using appropriate construction tools and materials.
- Aligns machinery and equipment using the appropriate tools and devices.
- Erects and/or dismantles proper scaffolds and performs appropriate rigging to erect or dismantle machinery and equipment.
- Tests equipment after making necessary adjustments, and/or repairs or replaces defective parts or systems.
- Sets-up and uses machine tools to produce/modify necessary components.
- Carries out regular inspections and performs designated preventative maintenance procedures to utilities, services, buildings and machinery as directed.
- Performs repairs and/or modifications to buildings and structures as required.
- Plastic injection molding epxerience a must
- Stamping Press repair
- 3 -5 years experience in Fabrication
- Electrical experience would be a definite asset
- Experience in automated equipment
- MIG Welding ticket a must
- This is a straight Midnights shift
Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.
Lots of growth opportunity.
The companys young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.
Not just a joba great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.