Centers Health Care
Experienced Maintenance Tech
Hammonton Center is seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician. The ideal candidate will have 2 to3 years of maintenance experience with a background in plumbing, electric, flooring, and carpentry.
Must be able to work every 3rd weekend
JOB SUMMARY: Maintains efficient operation and upkeep of the property building and grounds in a supportive role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the daily repair and upkeep of the property.
- Responsible for inspections of all maintenance-related items as pertaining to a nursing-care facility.
- Responsible for the preparation of units awaiting new occupant arrivals.
- Responsible for the care, maintenance, and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the property and/or the management company.
- Responsible for the supply and upkeep of all personal tools required by us for Service Technician.
- Responsible for reporting unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents.
- Responsible for maintaining the required property uniform and ensuring a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Responsible for cleaning work area, tools, and equipment.
- Responsible for courteous, efficient response at all times-including being on an on-call basis for maintenance emergencies.
- Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times.
- Responsible for a thorough knowledge of management company policies and property community policies.
- Duties may include but not limited to: transport resident beds, small appliances, drywall, painting, plumbing, electrical, snow removal, window/door repair, flooring, furnace/A/C work, roofing, and carpentry.
- Other job duties assigned per supervisor's request.
Hammonton Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 240 bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Hammonton, New Jersey. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each residents dignity and independence. Hammonton Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.