Amphitheater Unified School District
Maintenance Technician II
Posted over 1 month ago
Openings as of 10/14/2020
Maintenance/Facilities Support Services
- Maintenance Technician II JobID: 7458
- Position Type:
Maintenance/Facilities Support Services/Facilities Technician
- Date Posted:
Facilities Support Services
- Closing Date:
open until filled
- High school diploma or GED.
- Three years of experience in the repair of the following: HVAC heating/cooling equipment, plumbing, electric/electronics, carpentry, roofing, flooring or other related trades.
- Exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exhibit patience, courteousness and tact in dealing with customers, suppliers and other co-workers.
- Current/valid Arizona Drivers license.
- Equivalent combination of education/training/experience.
Level J, $14.12 - Additional compensation may be given for years of experience.
40 Hours/Week, Career, Fiscal Year
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the Districts non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by David Rucker, Equity & Safety Compliance Officer, (520) 696-5164, email@example.com, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.