Oasis Behavioral Health
Since 1983, Sierra Tucson has led the way in addiction and behavioral health treatment in Arizona, across the country and internationally. Distinguished for comprehensive programs, innovative and effective therapies, and clinical excellence, personified by an extraordinary and highly credentialed staff, Sierra Tucson provides comprehensive treatment to identify and resolve underlying issues that cause behavioral health disorders. Patients receive the resources, support, and tools necessary for long-term change to occur, including one full year of continuing care and a lifetime of alumni services. Our serene, 160-acre campus is located in beautiful Catalina, Arizona, and is a place of peace, hope and healing.
As a Maintenance Technician,
You will be responsible for performing routine and specific maintenance services, to include:
- Performing general maintenance and repair to facility and equipment which may involve plumbing, carpentry, painting and mechanical equipment repair or similar.
- Acting as back-up for call person in case of emergency, respond timely and appropriately.
- Handling all equipment in a safe manner to prevent accidents and demonstrate good working knowledge of tools and their safe use.
- Ability to operate a variety of hand and power tools in a safe and effective manner.
- Follow preventive maintenance schedule / instruction and complete reports, as requested.
- Inspect and maintain emergency power equipment, test/start generator once a week and maintain equipment; inspect and maintain fire alarm system to include testing system, fire doors, audible alarms, visible alarms (lights) and smoke detectors and record data on appropriate forms as required by state or facility; check condition and readiness of extinguishers monthly; inspect and maintain lighting system throughout facility.
- Inspecting and maintaining plumbing system, replace or repair faucets, toilet stools, urinals, traps, drains, basins and bathtubs, as needed; repair or refinish furniture in rooms, offices and dining room as needed.
- May include grounds work.
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience in maintenance or facility operations
Knowledge of standard practices, procedures and tools in the general building/maintenance trades preferred
Valid State drivers license
CPR, First Aid, CPI/NCI certification (training available upon hire)
In addition to working for a premier treatment center with competitive pay, our employees enjoy these other great benefits:
Three medical plan levels, dental and vision insurance
HSA, FSA, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
Basic Life/AD&D and Supplemental Life Insurance
Short Term and Long Term Insurance
401k with Company match
EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
Employee Discount Program
Generous PTO, Sick Time, paid holidays and professional development reimbursement
Our Core Values
Relationships We respond promptly and respectfully to all concerns. We actively focus on listening with intent to satisfy needs, ensuring that people always feel valued. We aim to develop quality outcomes to drive satisfaction, loyalty, and opportunities to serve.
Integrity We act honestly, consistently, and fairly in order to provide the highest ethical standards.
Compassion We demonstrate warmth, sensitivity, and positive regard to patients, residents, family members, and others. We hold a sacred space as we walk with them on their journey.
Excellence We provide highly reliable service, supported by evidence-based research, in our continuous pursuit of innovation in order to attain quality outcomes.
Teamwork We strive to work in collaboration with others in order to create a common vision
Sierra Tucson Mission
Our mission to provide a safe place for emotional, physical and spiritual healing with a collaborative community of professionals who provide insight, understanding and empowerment enhanced by a lifetime of alumni support.