Hajoca Careers Texas
Management Development Program (Atlanta)
Are you competitive, driven and goal-oriented?
Do you like to interact with people and build relationships?
Have you ever wanted to run your own business?
And oh by the way, we sell plumbing. But to us, it's not about the product that we sell, but about the opportunity to run your own business, pick your own team, invest in the people around you, and have no cap on your compensation. Hajoca Corporation is the nations largest privately held wholesale distributor of plumbing, heating and air-conditioning, industrial pipes-valves-fittings, pool and waterworks supplies for residential, commercial, industrial and infrastructure construction. We have approximately 400 locations, called Profit Centers, throughout the United States, representing the premier product lines in our industry.
The Southeastern Region of Hajoca has a Management Development Program to attract, develop, and retain world-class leaders.
- The program begins with a nine-month hands on orientation to the industry and the company. Trainees are exposed to every facet of the business by being an active member of the team in the operations side and the sales side, working with contractors, and traveling to three other profit centers in Texas.
- Individuals then spend nine months in inside sales, two years in outside sales, and the final six months in operations and leadership training.
Trainees who master every step of the program are offered an opportunity to lead a team, manage a multi-million dollar business and reap the financial rewards that come with that. Our program will set you up for success in a long-term leadership role in a very unique business model. Once a Profit Center Manager, decisions will be made from who to hire, what products to sell and for how much, and how to better engage customers through sales and marketing. You will truly be an entrepreneur, running your own business and our development program will prepare you to be successful in that role.
WHY CONSIDER HAJOCA?
- We have a culture of entrepreneurship. If you are comfortable with autonomy and accountability, you'll fit right in
- Career growth at Hajoca happens quickly, thanks to our four-year development program
- We offer hands on and extensive training, and you'll work with a mentor every step of the way
- Hajoca is a large organization with a family feel. Because of our decentralized model, each location really has its own culture
- Your hard work will translate into financial success. You will start with a competitive base salary, and with sales incentives and profit sharing bonuses, you'll have the opportunity to increase your earnings throughout the program
QUALIFICATIONS FOR OUR SELECTIVE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM INCLUDE:
- A Bachelor's degree with a GPA of 3.0
- An ability and willingness to work in all areas in the region (may require relocation)
- A strong desire to lead a team and run your own business
- Demonstrated leadership in educational, athletic, professional or social activities
- A competitive spirit and take-charge attitude
- The ability to perform a wide-range of tasks, with an equal blend of interpersonal and analytical skills
This career opportunity is full time and the compensation package includes:
- Competitive salary
- Annual profit sharing bonus
- Annual compensation reviews
- $900/ month car allowance during outside sales portion of the program
- Relocation assistance between phases (if applicable) and at completion of program
- A comprehensive benefits program that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, retirement, life insurance, and much more
- Employees at Hajoca enjoy a work/life balance and are offered paid holidays, sick and vacation time
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EOE and M/F/Disability/Veterans.) We are a drug free workplace, with pre-employment drug screening required. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.