Manager I Miami, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp, Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing Solutions has a client in need of a Manager to work at a freight forwarding company located in the Miami, FL area.
- Manage Ocean Export/Import (294,295), Warehouse and Distribution (298) and Truck (29N).
- Oversee whole Ocean operation to ensure compliance and FMC regulations.
- Oversee whole Warehouse operation to ensure compliance and Bonded/CFS regulations.
- Oversee whole Distribution and Truck operation to ensure compliance and DOT, Inbond regulations.
- Ensure and deliver proper execution of agreed services sold to customer by continuous monitoring internal operations to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Oversee and improve Service Performance KPI.
- Sales activities with Sales Person in order to improve Department Revenue.
- Control expenses in order to improve Profit Ratio.
- Control shift of Warehouse Staff to make the proper assignment based on cargo volume.
- Support members of staff to solve operational issues.
- Report of serious issues to General Manager in a timely manner.
Applicants will work at our client's facility located at Miami, FL area.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.