At Bloomin Brands, we are Customer Obsessed: everything we do keeps the customer at the center of our growth strategies. We are currently seeking a Manager of Consumer Insights with a passion to drive brand innovation and experiences that entice, inspire, and engage our customers. This role will report to the Director of Strategy & Insights, Bloomin Brands, located in Tampa, Florida.
The Manager of Consumer Insights will be responsible for leading research informing Brand, Advertising, Channel and Customer strategies. This candidate will be an expert in research methodologies to support the development of Brand Positioning, Customer Segmentation, Advertising Strategy and Customer Journey across traditional & digital channels. The ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for getting to and sharing, deep differentiated insights.
* Strategic: ability to quickly weigh various alternative research paths to determine the optimal solution to meet business goals & objectives.
* Persuasive: proven record of leveraging consumer insights to influence executive decision making.
* Inventive: continuously seeks new opportunities to drive the research agenda to grow business across the customer journey.
* Visionary: applies the possibility of "what could be" to identify opportunities to improve brand strategy and performance.
Research & Insights Expertise
* Excellent knowledge of marketing strategy and how to translate consumer insights into successful marketing initiatives.
* Independently manage a variety of research projects that will contribute to the foundational understanding of consumer dynamics to grow traffic & sales.
* Create a holistic view of consumers by leveraging primary & secondary consumer research to inform growth strategy, brand positioning, communication development, and pricing strategy.
* Must have expertise in segmentation, need states, positioning, and creative testing methodologies.
* Build strong relationships and foster teamwork among agencies, suppliers and team mates to achieve actionable results.
* Ability to identify and implement where change is needed.
* Proven track record successfully leveraging consumer insights to drive business results.
* Possesses ability to transform data into compelling narratives communicating findings to guide brand strategy and execution.
* Exhibits courage, confidence and proficiency presenting research results to senior leadership.
Skills and qualifications:
* 7+ years Consumer Insights or Market Research experience
* Bachelors degree required; MBA or MMR preferred.
* Effective project management skills: ability to orchestrate complex research projects and deliver compelling results on time and on budget.
* Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Surveying Software