Amphitheater Unified School District
Manager of Technical Support
Posted 1 day ago
- Manager of Technical Support JobID: 7623
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
open until filled
- Associates degree (or equivalent) which may include supplemental coursework in computer sciences and certifications related to such areas as Microsoft Systems Engineer or Applications Project Specialist, Cisco CCNA/CCNE.
- Three Years of experience in LAN or WAN operations.
- Experience in managing Enterprise Level Applications.
- Experience in at least two areas:,Windows Server, Cisco Switching, Ayaa Telephony, Google Console Management.
- Understanding of TCP/IP addressing and Segmenting
- Undertanding of Network Security, CIPA Regulations, and PCI Compliance
- Established organizational and time management skills
- One Year of progressively responsible supervisory experience
- Incumbent will exhibit patience, courtesy and tact in dealing with others
40 Hours/Week, Career, Fiscal Year.
Minimum starting salary: $60,959
You must attach a copy of an up-to-date/current resume, 3 signed letters of recommendation, and full college transcripts to be considered for this position.
|Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the Districts non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by David Rucker, Equity and Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, email@example.com, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.|