Freedom Financial Network
Manager, Talent Acquisition
The Team Manager, Talent Acquisition (TA) is responsible for owning the day-to-day recruiting operations for our high volume/class based hiring areas such as Customer Service, Sales and Operations, etc. Works collaboratively to ensure that quality candidates are sourced, screened, recruited and on-boarded with the highest sense of urgency, quality and continuous improvement. Reporting to the Senior Director of Talent Acquisition, you will play an integral role in the design, deployment and execution of recruiting initiatives, tools and technology, training and development of the recruiting team, and continuous improvement of our processes.
The day to day duties include coaching, leading and developing a team of recruiters to ensure we deliver on our promise of bringing the very best talent into the company in the shortest timeframe possible. Acts as an expert resource for the applicant tracking system, sourcing strategies, selection strategies and meeting the needs of all stakeholders. Ensuring all class hiring goals are met on time and all hiring leaders are effectively partnering with TA in the process. Ensuring a best in class candidate and hiring manager experience and works to promote and protect the Freedom Financial Network talent brand upholding our 17x Best Place to Work in Phoenix winners reputation.
This position is located in the Phoenix market. While we are working from home at this time, you may be expected to go into our Tempe, AZ office in the future.
- Hire, coach and develop a team of 5-7 recruiters who are responsible for high-volume hiring goals and other roles such as team leads, supervisors, managers, etc.
- Leverage metrics and data to drive performance, continuous improvement and quality talent outcomes for the team, our business groups and the company as a whole.
- With clear performance expectations in place, you will guide the recruiters on a daily basis providing support, sourcing and selection strategy assistance, and on-going process improvement.
- Identify opportunities and participate in the execution of process improvement initiatives.
- Collaborate with business leaders, HRBPs and other peers/stakeholders to ensure the best possible recruiting outcomes, candidate experience and new hire retention.
- Oversee teams candidate activity in the applicant tracking system (ATS) and become a subject matter expert in the utilization and optimization of the ATS and other tools leveraged in the recruiting process.
- Bachelors degree highly preferred
- 7+ years of experience in recruiting with at least 3 years in a fast paced, high volume corporate setting required. Call center based recruiting experience is preferred.
- 3+ years of leadership experience required.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and experience required
- Talent Advisor certification preferred
- Advanced talent sourcing certification(s) preferred
- Proficiency in MS-office necessary; advanced capabilities in Excel, and PowerPoint a strong plus.
- Experience working in a large scale ATS such as Taleo, Brassring, iCims or Jobvite
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, youll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. Its a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing whats right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.