Marketing Automation & Performance Manager
Do you want to play a crucial role in growing OnProcess Technologys online presence, automating interactions with our audience and improving our prospects experience? We are looking for an B2B marketer to lead OPTs digital performance marketing and operations.
An expert in CRM and Marketing Automation platforms - specifically Salesforce.com and Pardot - you will be responsible for building out our martech stack, optimizing demand generation activities and supporting the scalability of the marketing team and pipeline building for OnProcess.
A role with great scope and responsibility, you will be responsible for defining, owning and delivering the performance marketing & operations plan in support of the overall marketing strategy.
- An expert in the use of Salesforce.com and Pardot
- Someone who understands customer and lead journeys and how to assess them
- Data-driven and analytical by nature
- Ok with being a little bit geeky, but love blending that with creative ideas
- Happy to work remotely (we all have to right now) but enjoy a team spirit - even if it is virtual
- Experienced in managing external agencies and resources
- Someone who is flexible with ambiguity, and quick to adapt
- With the support of an agency for execution, you will drive the performance marketing plan and lead on the marketing operations for OPT
- You will capture upper funnel ABM lead gen, nurture and automate mid-lower funnel ABM leads
- Plan and map journeys across prospect lifecycle, using analytics and audience segmentation to support business objectives
- Manage external agency resources to develop, drive, and measure paid-for LinkedIn activity and Email nurture campaigns to grow engagement with Target Accounts
- Identify and drive efforts to integrate marketing tools, marketing automation software, customer relationship management systems (Pardot, Salesforce)
- Craft a vision for scaling the marketing team's capacity through martech and champion this
- Bring technical program management expertise to plan, execute and optimise our marketing operations
- Integrating campaign activity with our CRM (Salesforce) to improve quality of information for our sales people
- Be the point of contact for the team on automation, systems, marketing technology and integrations with other parts of the business
- Analyse lead and conversion KPIs, identifying opportunities to improve conversion rates at each stage
- Develop and own the Pardot scoring model to assist in lead prioritization improving engagement and building pipeline
- Design and maintain reporting tools/dashboards that track team success metrics, using analytics to identify trends and growth opportunities.
- Operational benchmarking and metrics including acquisition rates, conversion rates, database growth, lead nurture, engagement, MQL/SQL
- Your expertise will support the VP in setting the overall Digital Marketing strategy for the team and grow a best-in-class Marketing Automation & Performance program for OnProcess Technology
Physical & Sensory Requirements:
- Will perform repeated movements that involve fingers, wrists and hands
- Constant movement of office machinery such as laptop, printer, paper, folder, headset, etc.
- Assessment of neatness and accuracy of work presented at all times
- Remaining in stationery position often sitting or standing for a prolonged period of time
- Quiet and limited distraction work from home environment
OnProcess Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.