Grand Canyon University
Marketing & Compliance Assistant
Grand Canyon University is expanding and seeking a new Marketing & Compliance Assistant to join our team!! The primary responsibility of this role is to assist with the execution of operational improvements for compliance, and marketing within University Financial Aid.
- Adhere to all federal, state and GCU compliance requirements, policies, operating procedures, and controls
- Utilizing department guidelines, participate in university and university partner marketing approval process including validation of data and approval of marketing deliverables
- Meet established timeframes for approving or rejecting all Marketing deliverables.
- Identify any unfair or deceptive trade practices that could result in misrepresentation
- Report to management any concerns or issues related to the marketing material or review process
- Gathering and analyzing data and be able to interpret the gathered data
- Create and maintain tracking for marketing and other projects
- Order business supplies for office
- Monitor expense tracking and reconciliation of purchase orders
- Review department invoices and process payment authorizations
- Maintain the SharePoint system document library which is used for housing all the departments required forms
- Assist with other projects/activities as assigned to support successful performance of departmental unit
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution, preferably in business administration or management preferred. Experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- Demonstrated experience in improving operational processes through the use of technology and/or incorporating technology into the operations
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background check
- Ability to work flexible schedule and after hours when needed
- Strong skills in project management; able to manage projects, garner appropriate resources, collaborate to produce quality end product and meet project deadline.
- Able to work independently without supervision to meet deadlines
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the Universitys Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
#gcu #marketing #compliance #financialaid
GCU's Christian worldview has shaped the university's mission and growth for more than 65 years. As a Christ-centered higher education institution, GCU integrates faith, learning and work to connect the GCU community with distinct Christian principles and strong central values. The University values diversity among its students, faculty and staff, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans. At GCU, working professionals may find their purpose in ways marked by compassion, service, integrity and concern for the common good.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
If youre looking for jobs in admissions/enrollment, accounting, curriculum development, financial aid, human resources, information technology, marketing or other student service-related jobs at Grand Canyon Education, Inc. Visit our partners site at jobs.gce.com for more information.