Davis Wright Tremaine
As a member of the firm wide marketing department, the marketing coordinator will be responsible for broadly supporting the administrative needs of our marketing communications group. The coordinator will also work closely with members of other departments, as well as attorneys, to achieve practice and firm-wide marketing goals.
We value entrepreneurial self-starters who bring innovative solutions to the table. If you have stellar communication skills and the ambition to learn, we want to talk to you. This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate looking for exposure to a large law firm or an entry-level marketing opportunity.
At Davis Wright Tremaine, you will find challenging assignments, opportunities for professional growth and community involvement, and a culture of inclusion. DWT fosters inclusiveness and authenticity. Regardless of position, everyone here has a voice and the support is unparalleled.
On a typical day you will:
- Coordinate headshot appointments for all new attorneys and paralegals
- Add new headshots to attorney bios on the firm website
- Update internal marketing department page on the Portal as needed
- Maintain DWTAlert mailbox, forwarding emails to event planners and website team as appropriate
- Maintain DWT online store
- Maintain client mailing lists in the firms CRM database
- Submit check requests for vendor invoices
- Reconcile bank statements; submit payment with receipts to accounts payable
- Maintain marketing collateral storage for events, tradeshows, client gifts, and department events
- Proof/copyedit brochures, newsletters, advisories, agendas, one-pagers, invitations and other DWT publications in accordance with DWT style guide
- Support the events team in areas including, but not limited to: registration/guest-related tasks in event management system (Cvent), speaker travel arrangements, venue searches, menu selecting, conference room scheduling, onsite setup and assistance, and more
Join us if you can:
- Take ownership of multiple projects with shrewd attention to detail; have the accountability to follow through and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Prioritize and be agile; work with well in an environment with constant changes
- Be a self-starter and not afraid to learn and tackle new tasks across the marketing team;
- Communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of a professional services organization. Strong communications skills and client service ethic conveyed in both verbal and written form is a must
- Demonstrate proficiency with MS Office Products, i.e. Microsoft Word XP, PowerPoint and Outlook; social media, website content maintenance, Excel and CRM technology a plus
- Demonstrate a high level of political and situational awareness, with the ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information
- Be highly organized with the ability to work under pressure with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently while also working as a strong team player
Prior administrative experience in a law firm or professional services setting is helpful, but we are open to candidates with an interest in marketing from non-traditional backgrounds who have transferrable skills to succeed.Who We Are
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP is an AmLaw 100 law firm with eight offices nationwide. We are relentlessly committed to client service and look for candidates who share that commitment. At DWT, client service means having empathy for each clients and each lawyers work and personal pressures, business objectives, and legal needs; anticipating their needs; and having the capabilities and commitment to deliver what matters most to them.Whats in it For You?
DWT offers competitive compensation in addition to ample benefits including but not limited to:
- Choice of health and vision insurance plans
- 2 paid volunteer days for qualifying community service work
- Dental plan
- Fertility and adoption benefit
- Paid sabbatical after 13 years of service
- Tuition reimbursement
- Commuter benefits
- Retirement contribution
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to feel and reach with hands and arms and frequently required to sit, stand, walk and occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
This job description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities.
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP believes that embracing diversity and inclusion brings out the best of what each individual has to offer and inspires us to build strong and lasting connections with each other, our clients, and our communities. We are committed to promoting a diverse workforce and inclusive environment where every employee has the right to work in surroundings that are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. It is our policy to hire, promote, transfer, terminate, and make all employment-related decisions without regard to an employees sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, religious creed, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, medical condition, military condition, military or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable local, state, or federal laws.