Grand Canyon Education
Marketing Solutions Architect
The Marketing Solutions Architects responsibilities include gathering requirements and functional specifications, assessing the current software in place in order to identify areas in need of improvement, and overseeing development teams for the marketing department. Position will work collaboratively with the GCE IT team on various projects and provide mentorship to peers.
- Research, evaluate and develop executable solutions for marketing problems leveraging available in-house development teams as well as 3rd party integrations that support defined functional and non-functional requirements.
- Create documentation for the technical design and architecture of projects, ensuring projects adhere to collaborative architectural standards and industry best practices.
- Elevate technical expertise across the marketing department by mentoring others. Acting as a force multiplier in making others better and helping other technical resources achieve their maximum potential on a repetitive basis.
- Promote innovation and application of emerging Martech and IT technologies useful to marketing through continuous research and evaluation.
- Write code at a high skill level to produce and demonstrate proof-of-concept, illustrate best practice, and analyze technical or business problems.
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline (computer science, information technology, etc.) from a regionally accredited institution.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience building web applications, IT and/or Martech integrations.
- The following experience may be substituted for education requirements:
- 9 years of work experience building web applications, IT and/or Martech integrations with an unrelated bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- 10 years of work experience building web applications, IT and/or Martech integrations with an associate degree from an accredited institution.
At Grand Canyon Education, it is our privilege to serve students and those who support academic advancement. We lead educational transformation by developing superior ways to help schools grow and prosper. We provide transparent programs, intuitive online learning technologies and well-established academic models that promote student success and institutional growth.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
All staff candidates will be asked to review GCEs staff expectations as part of the application process.
Our partner in education, Grand Canyon University, is Arizonas premier private Christian university. GCU serves traditional and online students by offering quality academic degree programs, experienced leadership and transformative learning experiences both on our growing campus and digitally.