Marketing Support Staff II
Salary: $16 - $19 an hour, this is a part-time position working 20 hours a week with no benefits
Assists the assigned work site in performing administrative support tasks and coordinating office practices, including front desk duties. This person must have marketing experience.
Goals and Objectives:
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external clients
- Provide efficient and timely work outcomes related to day to day duties
- Provide timely and clear communication to internal and external customers to ensure accurate scheduling and high level of customer service
- Complete accurate and timely documentation related to customer needs and communication
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet clients and visitors in a prompt, courteous manner. Assist client with the check-in process; check the client snapshot for any comments or requests and follow-up with required action steps
- Answer telephone calls, write and/or email messages and provide detailed responses to requests for information and services. Ensure front desk has coverage during critical business hours as directed by supervisor/manager
- Maintain positive and professional working relationships with clients, peers, other agencies, and the general public
- Perform clerical duties to include mail distribution, organizing work area and reception area, name look-up, filing, and announcing client appointments to clinicians
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment that maintains HIPAA compliance
- Order and re-stock literature and other flyers and pamphlets from the marketing department. Keep bulletin boards full of current information for staff and clients
- Complete all required data entry, printing, photocopying, and tracking according to established timelines. Data entry includes, but is not limited to, creating and deleting snapshot comments and scheduling follow up appointments for clinicians. Printing and photocopying includes, but is not limited to, client identification cards.
- Organize and maintain office materials to include notifying supervisor/manager and/or staff responsible for ordering supplies when inventory is low
- Implement updated and new processes in a professional and timely manner
- Communicate issues with process, work flow, client care or any other area that affects the agency, in a professional and timely manner, to direct supervisor/manager to initiate possible improvements
- Compose and type routine correspondence and reports as requested
- Complete all required paperwork accurately, completely, legibly, and within established timeframes
- Notify supervisor/manager of scheduling needs and/or requests in a timely manner in order to ensure adequate office coverage. Contact supervisor/manager by phone to notify of illness or emergency situation that prohibits employee from working scheduled shift. Obtain approval for time off from supervisor/manager
- Follow all AllHealth Network policies and procedures
- Complete all required trainings as listed in Relias Learning (both online training and face-to-face training) within required timelines
- Perform other duties as required within the scope of the position and the experience, education and ability of the employee
In addition to the duties and responsibilities of the associated Core job listed above, this position is responsible for the following:
- Create and manage all social media platforms and CRM tools for the STEM Center for Strength.
- Manage and provide timely relevant content for STEM Center for Strength marketing
- Provide support to team and marketing through research, data analysis, and project management.
Key Technical Skills and Knowledge:
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent, with specific training in business / secretarial sciences
- Experience: Minimum of one year of office experience. Data entry and word processing knowledge is required.
- Skills: Typing at 50 wpm, 10-key calculators by touch, and filing. Familiarity with multiple-line telephone systems, voicemail, copiers and fax machines. Computer literacy required.
- Other: Ability to lift equipment and supplies up to 15 lbs.
In addition to the key technical skills and knowledge required of the associated Core job listed above, this position also requires the following:
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in MS Office, Social Media platforms, and set-up of audio-visual and teleconferencing.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Some experience in creative platforms, like Adobe Creative, CANVA, etc.
AllHealth Network is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.