Kansas City, MO, United States
Location Accessible By: KCATA Public Transportation
Aspen Products has immediate openings for Material Handlers conducting shipping and receiving responsibilities on all three shifts!
Part Time Available - Let us know on the Employment Application
Aspen Products, Inc. is a leader in the paper converting industry is looking to fill the position of Material Handlers conducting shipping/receiving responsibilities. We are looking for motivated and reliable employees with excellent communication skills. All candidates should have a strong desire to learn and be prepared to work in a zero-tolerance drug-free work zone.
Previous fork truck experience is preferred!
Aspen Products, Inc. is a 24-hour 5 day per week manufacturing operation with various types of production equipment and systems. Applicants must be prepared for a fast-paced environment where machine uptime is extremely important. We are looking for goal-driven self- starters who can work with minimal supervision and think on their feet.
• Paid Holidays and health benefits available after 90 days
• One-week paid vacation and 401K after 1 year.
• Weekend overtime available
• Paid Lunch Break
• Competitive entry level wages
• Promotion from within
• Material handlers are responsible for safely loading outgoing and unloading incoming shipments while matching the materials to purchase order or BOL, staging products based on customer orders, and assisting with organizing and maintaining existing inventory using a first-in, first-out (FIFO) method.
• Ensures all documentation required for incoming and outgoing shipments is completed thoroughly and accurately
• Maintains shipping/receiving and assigned warehouse areas in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion. This may include dusting
• Raw materials and/or finished goods, etc.
• Ensures that all shipments are sent and received with highest quality in mind
• Critical inspection of incoming and outgoing shipments
• Additional responsibilities as needed
• Responsible for Food Safety, HACCP, GMP’s and Food Defense protocol and shall be competent and have appropriate education, training, skills, and experience. Along with Quality Workmanship and producing quality products.
Skills and Work Experience Requirements:
• Forklift experience/Training required
• Safety and quality-oriented
• Strong attention to detail
1st Shift (7 am – 3 pm)
2nd Shift (3 pm – 11 pm)
3rd Shift (11 pm – 7 am)