Kaleidoscope Education Solutions (KES) is the leading provider of in-person and online related services for K-12 education staffing. We will act on your behalf as your own personal agent and work to create the perfect match for your skills and experience.
Are you ready to educate and inspire students in and around the Philadelphia metro area? If so, our client is looking for Certified Math Interventionists to help enrich the lives of students. If that's you, send your resume in today!
* Provide targeted interventions to individual students and small groups
* Collaborate with math team members to support in-class instruction
* Assess and monitor student math growth through the creation of diagnostic tests
* Analyze and report assessment results to administration, colleagues, students, and families
* Participate in all meetings and other events as needed
* Develop and maintain constructive relationship with parents
CLIENT'S REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
* Valid Pennsylvania Teacher Certification
* Strong content knowledge in Math
* Professional growth and stability
* Immediate placement after all requirements are met
* Compensated on a weekly basis
* Make a profound difference in the lives of students
* Be part of a nationally recognized network of leaders in school-based services.
KES COMPANY OVERVIEW
Kaleidoscope Education Solutions (KES) is a leading referral agency for teachers, special education professionals and school-based therapy providers. We currently refer professionals to approximately 700 school districts and agencies, and we consult with thousands of educational professionals and facilities nationwide. The professionals we refer consistently enhance and improve delivery of special education and therapy services, and provide dynamic results for the students and school districts.