Centers Health Care
MDS Assessor- Part Time
MDS Assessor - Premier Skilled Nursing Facility
Boro Park Center is actively seeking a motivated MDS Nurse to work Part-Time for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Brooklyn, NY. The ideal candidate will have prior MDS 3.0 experience.
Excellent compensation and benefits packages provided!
- Completing accurate assessments, MDS & care plans as assigned
- Supporting activities as assigned
- Maintaining all care plans and assessments as required
- Monitoring & auditing clinical records, ensuring accuracy & timeliness
- Informing MDS Coordinator of persistent issues related to non-compliant documentation
- Protecting the confidentiality of Resident & Facility information at all times
- MUST HAVE PRIOR MDS 3.0 EXPERIENCE
- Valid New York RN License
- Long Term Care Experience Required!
- Must be highly organized, professional & motivated
- Should have solid computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be friendly and a team worker
Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 504-bed rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Facility in the heart of the Boro Park section of Brooklyn. Our warm and nurturing environment allows each resident to maintain his or her Rehabilitation and Healthcare, healthier, happier, and most of all, with the tools to succeed. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident's individuality. We want all residents to leave the Boro Park Center fonts dignity and independence. Boro Park Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium