Graphic Packaging International
Pacific, MO, United States
Graphic Packaging International is now hiring Mechanics in Pacific, MO!
Mechanics are responsible for the maintenance and repair of various pre-press, sheeting, printing, and finishing manufacturing equipment at an acceptable speed and efficiency while maintaining the highest standard of safety. In addition, general and building maintenance is assigned to our Mechanics. This is achieved through strong knowledge of electro-mechanics, ability to troubleshoot various equipment problems, and adhering to all Safety Requirements and Rules.
Starting pay is $30.66/hr.
• Support, through participation, continuous improvement.
• Routine preventative maintenance.
• Various mechanical repairs.
• Various electrical repairs.
• Hydraulic repairs.
• Various pneumatic repairs.
• Comply with safe work practices rules and policies.
• General housekeeping.
• Compliance with Quality related procedures.
• Completing required paperwork.
Background & Experience:
• Manufacturing experience required.
• Minimum of 2 years Electro-Mechanical experience, in a manufacturing environment, is required (5 years is preferred.)
• Internal candidates, closely related, experience required in lieu of two years direct.
• Manufacturing machine preventative maintenance experience required (printing/packaging preferred)
• Manufacturing machine trouble shooting experience required. (printing/packaging preferred)
Education / Knowledge
• 64 credit hours from a technical degree/certificates or a bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college in Industrial Electricity, Electronics Technology, Industrial Maintenance or Engineering is required Advanced degree or certifications preferred.
• Basic computer skills required.
• Ability to interact with customers, co-workers, and managers in a professional and courteous manner.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines safely and within quality specifications.
• Ability to work within safety rules/guidelines.
• General schedules are 8-hour/5-day or 12-hour/7-day shifts on alternate days with rotating weekends off, however, employees must be willing to work alternate schedules or overtime that may include early mornings, nights, and/or weekends and be punctual while doing so.
• Sitting or standing for extended periods of time up to 12-hours.
• Awkward and/or repetitive movements.
• Lifting up to 45 lbs.
• Reading computer screen or other electronic devices.
• Use of various hand and electrical tools and equipment.
• Integrity and Trust
• Action Oriented
• Customer Focus
• Peer Relationships
• Problem Solving
• Understanding Others
Graphic Packaging International, Inc. is proud to be an EOE-M/F/D/V committed to workplace diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.