Peak Vista Community Health Centers
Colorado Springs, CO
|Department Location:||Multiple locations|
|Category:||Nursing / Allied Health / Clinical Support|
Peak Vista Community Health Centers is a nonprofit health care organization whose mission is to provide exceptional health care to people facing access barriers through clinical programs and education. We provide integrated health care services to include medical, dental and behavioral health throughout 26 outpatient health centers within El Paso, Teller, Lincoln, Adams, Elbert and Kit Carson counties. We deliver care with our strong Hospitality culture. Our organization has over 950 employees and serves more than 94,000 patients annually in the Pikes Peak and East Central regions of Colorado. Peak Vista is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. (AAAHC).
Compensation (Pay): $16.43 to $18.90 based on experience
Summary of Benefits: https://www.peakvista.org/careers/employee-benefits-guide
Education: Registered/Certified Medical Assistant or Colorado EMT required.
Work Experience: Relevant healthcare experience preferred.
Certificates & Licenses: MA/EMT certificate and current CPR (BCLS) certification required
Provides patient care under the direction of a licensed healthcare provider. Schedules appointments and performs the necessary intake functions for arriving patients, assists in questions, directs telephone calls, and other patient service duties. Performs routine clinical and administrative duties in support of provider, patient, and assigned area. The Medical Assistant contributes to the success of the clinic by ensuring the quality of care provided to the patient.
- APRN Fellowship at Union, 225 S. Union Blvd
- Convenient Care Center, 3205 N. Academy, Suite 105
- Family Medicine Residency at Printers Parkway, 340 Printers Parkway
- Health Center at Academy Suite 3500, 3207 N. Academy
- Health Center at International Circle, 2828 International Circle
- Health Center at Jet Wing, 1815 Jet Wing Dr.
- Health Center at Myron Stratton, 410 Gold Pass Heights Road
- Health Center at Wahsatch, 722 S Wahsatch
- Lane Family Health Center, 4863 N. Nevada Ave
- Pediatric Health Center, 2828 International Circle, Suite 140
- Pediatrics North Academy, 3205 N. Academy
- Specialty Clinics, 340 Printers Parkway
- Women's Health Center, 225 S. Union Blvd
*Successful candidates will complete pre-employment screening; which includes but is not limited to, a Criminal Background check. Peak Vista Community Health Centers is a drug and alcohol-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
**PVCHC participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employees I-9 to data from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration Records. To learn more, visit: everify.com