Centers Health Care
Medical Assistant Office Manager- Bilingual
Medical Director Services PC is seeking an experienced Medical Assistant Office Manager for Amber Court Assisted Living in Elizabeth, NJ. The ideal candidate will have previous medical assistant and office experience.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of a busy medical office located in an assisted living
- Ensure patients are scheduled for monthly doctors' visits and make it on time to their appointments
- Communicate with administration, clinical staff, medication room, and residents
- Handle purchasing responsibilities for the office.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with clinical staff and residents
- Previous experience in an office/medical setting strongly preferred
- Medical Assistant required
- Must be able to speak Spanish
Medical Director Services PC was founded in 2016 when SNFs were shifting a focus on value at the same time treating residents with higher level of acuity. MDS PC puts an emphasis on quality and customer service first. Another crucial focus is treating in place when possible and reducing unnecessary hospitalizations.