Pompano Beach, FL
Medical Assistant | Orange Park, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this position:
Orange Park Primary Care Practice is looking for a motivated Medical Assistant to join their team!
Schedule is M-F, 8am-5pm
$17/hr. plus bonus and full benefits (health, dental, vision, 401k and tuition reimbursement)
- Gathering and inputting information into the electronic medical records system
- Call back patients
- Call in prescriptions per doctors orders
- Taking vital signs, giving injections, performing diagnostic tests, collecting specimens, drawing blood, sterilizing and cleaning equipment, and maintaining examination rooms.
- Collaborates closely with Physicians.
- High School Diploma
- Medical Assistant Diploma
- 1 - 3 years of Medical Assistant experience in 'back-office' direct patient care
- Current CPR certification
- If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB.
- Must be a team player with excellent communication skills
Experience in a fast pace/high volume environment
- Experience with MS Outlook
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Medical Assistant Certification or Registration from the following: American Association of Medical Assistant (AAMA), National Healthcareer Association, American Registry of Medical Assistants, National Association for Health Professionals, and/or American Medical Technologist
Rad tech license ( AART)
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Orange Park, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.