Pompano Beach, FL
Medical Assistant | Phoenix, AZ
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan *
About this opportunity:
If you are looking to make an impact, our client, a division of a national servicing anesthesiology and pain management group is the place for you to bring your talents. Their organization is a comprehensive pain management group comprised of more than 15 providers practicing at facilities throughout the greater Phoenix/Gilbert metropolitan areas. Our client offers an ethical, professional environment, competitive salary, excellent benefits package including health, dental, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid holidays/vacation/personal time, training and on-going support. The company is team oriented and fast paced, in an atmosphere where people participate fully to accomplish their goals and help others. We are looking for a resourceful, dependable Medical Assistant. Applicants must be able to supply references, pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
The Medical Assistant performs clinical functions such as taking history and vital signs, documentation results, coordinating lab and prescription orders, and assisting with minor office procedures. Assures optimal patient flow within the clinical areas and communicates issues with physicians, clinical, administrative staff and management.
- Assists clinical personnel during patient visits.
- Remains with the patient during the exam.
- Completes timely and accurate documentation of patient visits.
- Obtains and documents vital signs and lab work.
- Performs all duties within HIPAA regulations.
- Processes prescriptions and orders as directed by provider.
- Prepares exam rooms.
- Stocks rooms and reorders supplies. Ensures supplies are received as ordered; follows up on incomplete or inaccurate orders.
- Sterilizes instruments in accordance with OSHA requirements.
- Performs patient education.
- Retrieves voice mail messages and communicates to appropriate staff. Returns/triages telephone calls if applicable.
- Communicates, under clinical supervision, medical results to patients.
- Ensures all outside records are incorporated into chart or EHR.
- Tracks medical non-compliance and contacts patients as needed.
- Completes requests for medical records.
- Other duties as assigned
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Phoenix, AZ
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.