Pompano Beach, FL
Medical Front Desk Coordinator | Phoenix, AZ
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this opportunity:
If you are looking to make an impact, our client, a division of a national servicing anesthesiology and pain management group is the place for you to bring your talents. Their organization is a comprehensive pain management group comprised of more than 15 providers practicing at facilities throughout the greater Phoenix/Gilbert metropolitan areas. Our client offers an ethical, professional environment, competitive salary, excellent benefits package including health, dental, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid holidays/vacation/personal time, training and on-going support. The company is team oriented and fast paced, in an atmosphere where people participate fully to accomplish their goals and help others. We are looking for a resourceful, dependable Medical Front Desk Coordinator. Applicants must be able to supply references, pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
The Medical Front Desk Coordinator is responsible for being the point person for operations procedures for the practice. This position has direct interaction with patients, their families and referring physicians and their staff.
- Answer phones
- Schedule appointments
- Data entry
- Prepare daily charts
- Prepare daily log
- Assist patients at check-in & check-out
- Maintain medical files
- Maintain and order office supplies
- Assist manager in gathering data for various reports
- Assist physician(s) with daily needs
- Coordinate patient care with business office
- Responsible for medical records
- Responsible for obtaining necessary medical records from other facilities and/or providers
- Interface with referring offices in obtaining referrals when needed
- Preparing new patient packets
- Preparing new patient charts
- Filing charts & other items as needed
- General office duties as needed
- Demonstrates Leadership skills and is regarded by physicians and colleagues as the team lead
- Serves as a first point of contact for patient concerns, questions and customer service inquires
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Two or more years of related experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) skills are a plus
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Electronic Medical Record systems
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Phoenix, AZ
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.