Centers Health Care
Medical Office Manager
Medical Director Services PC is seeking an experienced Medical Office Manager to manage the front office of a high end assisted living facility in the Riverdale section of The Bronx. The ideal candidate will have previous medical office management experience as well as be an excellent communicator. Medical assistant is a plus.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of a busy medical office located in an assisted living
- Ensure patients are scheduled for monthly doctors' visits and make it on time to their appointments
- Communicate with administration, clinical staff, medication room, and residents
- Handle purchasing responsibilities for the office.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with clinical staff and residents
- Previous experience in an office/medical setting strongly preferred
- Medical Assistant is a Plus
- Comfort level taking vital is a plus.
Medical Director Services was founded in 2016 when SNFs were shifting a focus on value at the same time treating residents with a higher level of acuity. MDS PC puts an emphasis on quality and customer service first. Another crucial focus is treating in place when possible and reducing unnecessary hospitalizations. MDS PC is experienced in providing medical services in an SNF setting with an understanding of how to give effective medical care in an SNF as well as an understanding of the survey process. We are currently providing services in facilities with specialty units and provide appropriate medical personal with the experience in treating residents on a vent.