Sunrise, FL, United States
Member Experience Advisors
Immediate Openings! $16/hr- Remote Work Available!
***HIGHLY PREFERRED BILINGUAL - ENGLISH/SPANISH SPEAKERS***
At NationsBenefits, we are a fast-paced, rapidly growing company seeking hundreds of new employees for various roles in our six locations across the Nation.
It all begins with how we care about the people we serve. Since 2015, our mission has guided our principles towards delivering solutions for a rapidly changing industry. Compassionate Care is at the center of all we do, and it unites us to foster an environment where everyone is empowered, inspired, and equipped for success.
We offer a fulfilling work environment that attracts top talent and encourages all associates to do their part in delivering best-in-class service to internal and external customers alike. It's how we're transforming the healthcare industry for the better. We provide career advancement opportunities within the organization with multiple locations in Florida, California, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, Utah, and India.
Together, we can make a meaningful and measurable difference in the lives of millions. That's something we can all be proud of.
Compensation for all positions is competitively higher than the current marketplace. Simply put - we pay more. We also show our gratitude through supplemental pay, including overtime, raises, and performance bonuses. You can earn even more through referral bonuses. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k), and paid holidays/time off for eligible employees. We invest in the employee experience through training and development opportunities. Achieve your potential and grow your career with NationsBenefits.
Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging
NationsBenefits is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Our Member Experience Advisor is a Customer Experience professional who is passionate about making a difference for others, finding fulfillment in building rapport, and providing our Members with a genuinely engaging call experience. As a Member Experience Advisor, you will make a meaningful difference and contribute to improved health and wellness outcomes for the people we serve. This role is the cornerstone of our commitment of helping our Members to achieve a better way of life.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls with Members enrolled in NationsBenefits programs; NationsHearing, NationsOTC, NationsResponse, and NationsInsurance.
- Effectively advise, consult, and guide a Member to the appropriate purchase of a hearing aid solution, utilization of their OTC benefit, purchase of a personal emergency response device, and/or insurance.
- Act as the Liaison between the Member and the partner provider to arrange Member appointments with NationsHearing Providers.
- Establish genuine rapport with Members, demonstrating concern, showing patience, empathy, and sensitivity.
- Be a trusted advisor to Members through interpersonal skills to establish a strong relationship that allows for direct probing to uncover Member needs.
- Provide knowledge and in-depth advice for each line of business we serve; hearing, OTC, PERS and Insurance.
- Provide knowledge and in-depth advice for hearing loss and hearing aids. Confidently and accurately explain hearing plan benefits. Educate Members on products or services that will enhance their quality of life.
- Utilize effective sales techniques that aim to educate and influence the Member to act.
- Resolve Member inquiries at the first point of contact, whenever possible, making it easy to do business with NationsHearing
- Ability to remain confidential with all proprietary information
- Adherence to all NationsBenefits, HIPAA, and MCO / Medicare guidelines.
- Perform additional related tasks and duties as assigned.
- Exposure and/or interest in healthcare products and outcomes.
- Ability to handle high call volumes and make sound business decisions in an efficient manner.
- Knowledge of consultative sales techniques.
- Ability to remain highly motivated in a multi-faceted environment.
- Analytical thinker and problem solver.
- Attention to detail and quality oriented.
- Multi-task oriented.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work varied shifts, days, holidays.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Customer Service or equivalent experience preferred.
- Call Center experience preferred.
- Health Care or related industry experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- College Degree preferred.
- PC technology proficiency required.
- Call Center technology experience preferred
- 8:00 am - 11:00 pm
- 7 Days a Week
- Shift Work
NATIONSBENEFITS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTYNITY EMPLOYER