Mental Wellbeing Navigator (Fully Remote)
Available Shifts: Sun-Thurs- 12:30am-9am EST OR
Sun, Mon, Thurs, Fri, Sat- 12:00am-
We are looking for high-performing individuals to join our dedicated Account Team. This team will support over 900,000 members as their front-door to Mental Health Wellbeing. Our goal is to deliver an integrated experience across the breadth of RFL, Behavioral Health and Medical products to ensure every member and their families get the right support for their unique mental wellbeing needs.
Responsible for supporting the provision and use of worklife, employee assistance and management consultant resources.
* Determines purpose of call by actively listening and
interacting with callers, triages call in a in a professional
and timely manner.
* Assesses clients needs; researches and articulately
communicates information regarding pertinent
EAP/Worklife services and resources.
* Recognizes crisis situations and evaluates for needed
action to minimize risk.
* Performs appropriate research in internal databases and
online to identify potential providers and resources.
* Enters member information into the appropriate EAP
system to initiate the case and documents comments
and information thoroughly and professionally.
* Team Member Support - Receive calls transferred from
counselors and provides immediate member assistance. * Schedules appointment for members with counselors.
* Assists team members with necessary activities to
effectively respond to member inquiries about and
requests for services and resources related to various
life skills such as finding childcare, finding eldercare, etc.
* Communicates effectively with all internal stakeholders.
* Utilizes relevant Aetna databases to research and
identify validated, appropriate member resources.
* Makes outbound calls as appropriate to identify and
assist with securing member resources and/or services.
* Assists team members with printing and fulfillment needs
related to relevant materials, including provider profiles,
letters, selection of appropriate guidebooks, collating
materials for mailing, documenting fulfillment completion
in the appropriate EAP system, maintaining an inventory
* Provides miscellaneous support functions including
administrative support, follow-up calls, and other duties
* Compliance with Policies and Regulatory Standards
* Protects the confidentiality of member information and
adheres to enterprise policies, and EAP and Worklife
policies and procedures.
* Maintains accurate and complete internal
documentation of required information that meets risk
management and regulatory requirements. (*)
* Proactively listens to members and anticipates their
needs, taking full ownership of each member interaction.
* Address inquires and resolve issues as a "single-point-of
contact" based on phone calls, digital and written
* Provide customized interaction based on customer
preference and individualized needs.
* Resolves complex issues without or with limited
* Administers structured pre-screening assessment based
on triggers to assure urgent needs are directed
* Identifies triggers for additional resources and support
connections to such responses.
* Assesses for social determinants/needs and offers and
connects members with viable resources to address
Experience preferred in a social, psychological or human service field providing client support.
1-years exp in call center environment preferred or BH experience
Associate's degree or equivalent experience
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.