Lenexa, KS, United States
Micro Market Merchandiser
Summary: Provides excellent customer service while merchandising Company Kitchen stores to comply with specific operating standards including hanging promotional materials and price tags. This will include the physical stocking of micro markets at customer locations.
• Normal Workweek is Monday-Friday “Days”
• $1,000 RETENTION BONUS PAID OUT IN 6 MONTHS!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with the initial set up, filling, and merchandising of new Company Kitchen stores to include close interaction with the customer, demonstrating how to use the kiosk.
• Use existing software to create planograms, generate product orders, and print price tags for new and existing stores.
• Work with various computer programs and handheld devices to gather and record data.
• When directed, execute product changes and resets, price increases and update any promotional point of sale materials or price tags
• Conducts inventory audits, reports any inventory issues and/or service-related needs
• Perform regular inspections of the stores to ensure compliance with all SOP’s.
• Provide detailed data reports to management as requested.
• Assist route operations in servicing CK accounts in the event of staffing emergencies.
• Other duties as assigned.
Fantastic benefits including:
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Life Insurance/AD
• Disability Insurance
• 401k Retirement Plan
• Associate Shopping Program, Health and Wellness Programs, Discount Marketplace
• Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.