Mortgage Disclosure Desk I
Job Description SummaryThe Mortgage Disclosure Desk I supports mortgage related business strategies. (MDS) is an entry level position, responsible for system data validation and preparation of the mortgage loan application documents for a loan applicant. The review will consist of a validation of the loan origination system for data integrity and loan program specifics as entered by the Loan Consultant. MDS will transmit the loan application documents directly to the loan applicant via electronic delivery or via express mail. MDS will monitor the return of the fully executed mortgage loan application documents to assure required mortgage regulatory compliance has been met. Upon receipt documents MDS will review to validate for proper signatures, dates and ensuring all required disclosures have been received. Throughout loan approval process MDS will evaluate and prepare revised documentation as loan changes are requested.
We trust that as a Mortgage Disclosure Desk I you will: (responsibilities)
- Review of mortgage loan documentation
- Data integrity validation of loan system
- Preparation of loan documents for applicant delivery
- Identify and complete loan changes
- Data Reporting
- Communicate with company contacts regarding application status
- You are willing to perform other duties as assigned
What you will need: (competencies, behaviors & attributes)
- Ethics & Integrity
- High School or Equivalent, Collage degree (Preferred)
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to develop working relations with associates at a positive level
- Mathematical skills
- Computer skill required is that of basic personal computing including electronic mail, word processing, spreadsheets
- Able to follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Summarize data for performance reporting
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to work in a fast paced working environment and work overtime when needed
- Experience a plus but not required
- Possess a positive attitude, be flexible in fast-paced environment, be a team player, leader and be willing to constructively contribute to the department
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Will have responsibilities such as:
- This position is considered a non-exempt position for purposes of wage-hour law, which means that you will be required to keep a time record and will be eligible for overtime pay.
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher level manager
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle if applicable
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
*Taylor Morrison experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.