Mortgage Investor Liaison Specialist
Job Description SummaryAs a Credit - Investor Liaison Specialist working for Taylor Morrison Home Funding LLC. you will follow all policies and procedure as outlined by the company and understand that the department and your position is designed to:
What Youll Do
- Work closely with the Post-Closing Department
- Assist with suspense items from aggregators needing underwriting expertise
- Daily review of the Warehouse Reports to ensure timely results
- Review of loans with salability issues and possible loan re-structure
- Post-Purchase Requests / Repurchase Requests
- Assists the Sr. AVP Credit with in-depth review of the loan file
- Scenario Desk Review
- Timely review of loans for issuance of the Notice of Action
- Review of loans for the Loan Consultants or Client Coordinators from a qualifying perspective; credit and or income
- Loan scenario reviews for the Loan Consultants
- Assist the Sr. AVP Credit with review of new or proposed investor loan documents ensuring compatibility with our current lender platform
- Review of Selling Guide updates and Announcements from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
- Assist with maintaining information on the TM360 Intranet in the Underwriting Link
- Matrices, Did You Know?
- Product Information - guidelines, highlights, overviews
- General Underwriting Information
Perform other duties as assigned
Sound Like You?
You might be just who were looking for if you have
- High school diploma
- The Credit Investor Liaison Specialist should have a minimum of five years experience in the mortgage industry
- Comprehensive understanding of the mortgage industry
- Ability to work independently
- Possess a positive attitude, be a team player and be willing to contribute to the department
- Thorough knowledge of FNMA, FHLMC, FHA and VA underwriting guidelines with a minimum of five years experience in the mortgage industry
- Detailed knowledge of processing requirements
- Knowledge of agency and aggregator requirements for specific property types and guidelines for all property types:
- PUDs - attached, semi-attached and detached;
- Condominiums - attached, detached or site
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
This position is considered a non-exempt position for purposes of wage-hour law, which means that you will be required to keep a time record and will be eligible for overtime pay.
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Remote opportunities available
- Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher level manager
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle if applicable
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
*Taylor Morrison experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
Taylor Morrison is an equal opportunity employer. Taylor Morrison does not discriminate against any candidate or employee on the basis of race, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion or veteran status.
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.