Mortgage Loan Processor I Miami, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp, Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing Solutions has a client in need of a 2 Mortgage Loan Processor to work at a bank located in the Miami, FL area. This is a 3+ months assignment. Mortgage Loan Processor is responsible to organize, analyze and review all files for mortgage loans applications. Responsible to verify that all required documents are included on customer’s file and fulfill with loan requirements in order to support the underwriter for evaluation process. Keeps customer informed/updated on loan application status.
- Review/organize customer loan application file received.
- Verify customer’s offer information given/provided.
- Before deliver case to underwriter for evaluation, insure that documents required for loan application are included and corresponds to loan type requested.
- On new customer application, responsible for mailing process of welcome notification.
- Keeps updated/informed customer on loan evaluation process.
- Customer credit report analysis/verification/interpretation, including payment history. If needed, additional information is required.
- Performs/executes the following verifications to the concerning institutions: employment verification, income statement, banking balance account (DDA).
- Income Statement analysis. (Income/expenses)
- Appraisals analysis/revision.
- Process Encompass system data entry.
- Refers case to underwriter for final approval.
- Keeps customer informed on loan application final decision. Inform customer on transaction relevant aspects as offer, monthly payments, left over or payment, or either re-negotiate terms/conditions of approvals.
- Delivers approved cases to Closing Unit for final loan closing.
- By phone or either mailing, f/up cases where documents are pending for delivery.
- Receives telephone calls from either customers or providers.
Competencies: (behavior, equipment use, etc.):
- Knowledge/experience on requirements and documents needed for the following loans: Mortgage FHA, VA Conventional/Conforming, Conventional Non-Conforming.
- Analytic skills is a must.
- Experience/knowledge on general office work.
- Communications and interpersonal relations
- Effort and engagement
- Problem Solving
- Strong skills on verbal/written communications.
- Expertise on Microsoft Office, Internet, Mortgage System.
- Fully bilingual, preferable
Associate Degree. Courses/Training: Mortgage area and three (3) or more years of experience on Mortgage Loans Process (similar position). Available to work holidays, some Saturdays, overtime and flexible schedule. Full bilingual preferable.
Applicants will work at our client's facility located at Miami, FL
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.