R&R Products, Inc
Multi-Head Embroidery Machine Operator
Founded in 1971, R&R Products, Inc. is the world's leading manufacturer of golf and turf equipment replacement parts.
R&R Products is currently seeking talented, hard workers, with a strong background in industrial commercial seamstress. Candidates must have prior experience operating multiple head commercial embroidery machines.
Employees will be working for a dynamic company in the Tucson, AZ area.
Job Title Multi-Head Embroidery Machine Operator
First Shift M-F 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 pm
- Operate multiple head commercial embroidery machines
- Hooping and running each garment
- Set up machine for each job
- Cleaning and oiling machines
- Keeping work area clean and tidy Work Environment and Physical Demands
- The performance of this position require an individual to stand for long periods of time
Qualifications Minimum Education/Certification
- A high school diploma or a general educational diploma. Minimum Experience
- Must have 1+ years commercial embroidery machine experience
Special Knowledge and Skills
- Must be able to read English
- Must be familiar with all aspects of embroidery
- Must be able to work in a fast paced production schedule
- Great attention to detail and a desire to produce quality work
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Capable of handling problem resolution in a calm and clear manner.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Must have the ability to learn new software and navigate the internet with ease.