National Director of Sales
Are you looking to join a company that is consistently growing and is the only nationally-recognized full-service amenities provides in the multifamily housing industry?
As a National Director of Sales, you will play a critical role in promoting and building Valet Livings brand. In this role, you will drive revenue at the Asset Manager and C-Suite level within assigned region. This role will provide you with the opportunity to work with a fun, tight-knit group of sales professionals. The National Director of Sales will report directly into the Vice President of National Accounts and will strategically align with Market Director of Sales, Regional Sales Managers and Regional Sales Executives. Critically important to this role, and our success as a company, is open communication and working collaboratively with executive management, marketing, and operations.
Compensation: We offer a highly competitive, total compensation package, including base salary + uncapped monthly commission structure.
Location: We are open to location as this person will be working remotely. There will eventually travel up to 30% depending on the current climate of COVID in the near future.
Essential duties include:
- Own the Institutional ownership and C-level relationship and drive additional business from assigned national account base
- Identify and cultivate additional relationships with national management/owner groups with 10,000 units or more
- Identify revenue gaps by comparing existing business with opportunities for additional business
- Develop and deliver customized sales presentations specific to clients and/or prospects goals, needs and budget
- Pull from industry knowledge, business to business sales experience and overall business acumen to develop a national strategy to drive revenue from the top down
- Communicate regularly with respective regional sales staff regarding sales pipeline
- Stay abreast of and capitalize on market and industry trends
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities and shift strategy accordingly
- Attend and speak at industry events, affiliate with associations and participate in other networking opportunities
- Forecast, budget and track account revenues and cost
- Regularly identify top talent for the organization
- Other duties as assigned
You are a good fit if you have the following experience, education, and skills:
- Institutional, REIT and C-level relationships within multifamily industry preferred
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years proven success selling to the multifamily industry, either as an operator or service provider
- Minimum of 5 years of consultative sales experience, targeting senior leadership at national level
- Experience in public speaking required
- Demonstrated skills in achieving sales, profitability, and budget goals
- Ability to effectively implement sales and marketing strategies
- Ability to effectively monitor performance versus plan and communicate accordingly
We provide the following comprehensive, flexible benefits to our full-time associates and eligible family members.
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental, vision plans, and Pet insurance plan options
- Tax advantages through healthcare savings and flexible spending accounts
- Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and business travel insurance
- 401k plan with a generous company matching contribution
- Generous paid time off program in which benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
- Support of continued education through tuition reimbursement
- Associate and family assistance program
- Associate discount programs
- Referral bonus program
- Rewards and recognition program
Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Valet Living is the only nationally-recognized full-service amenities provider to the multifamily housing industry, performing more than 340 million events annually across 1.6 million apartment homes and 40 states. Through its portfolio of both business to business and resident facing amenities, Valet Living is also the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep waste and recycling collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living has been setting the standard for residential living since 1995 and is now a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of GI Partners.