Network Operations Sr. Manager - MORSCO
The Manager of Network Engineering engages team members for the implementation and support of data transports solutions, maximizing performance and uptime.
To improve the lives of our customers and our people by striving for greatness every day
- Lead and manage team of local and remote engineers.
- Set expectations and goals for team
- Evaluate solutions and develop technology direction and road map
- Drive and track projects or initiatives for the team
- Procure IT hardware to execute enterprise initiatives and life cycle management.
- Procure, manage, and decommission data circuits and cellular services
- Responsible for evaluation, engineering, and lifecycle of technologies components such as:
- Branch Routers/switches
- Wireless networking
- Data center networking
- IP telephony
- load balancers
- Execute key IT initiatives and deployments
- Drive enhancements of existing platforms
- Engage with IT engineering teams for the configuration, planning, and deployment of technology
- Create and maintain vendor relationships for consulting, planning, and execution of projects
- Provide regular feedback to team members
- Create development path and training plan for team members
- Escalate feedback and concerns from team members to appropriate party for resolution
- Ensure team members are engaged with the business and team
- Ensure team members have the tools and training to fulfil their responsibilities
- Develop and review KPIs to ensure team performance
- Work with other IT functions to develop or troubleshoot technical solutions
- Act as a proponent for company purpose, vision, and values within team.
- Implement productivity and process frameworks where appropriate
- Work with team to identify chronic problems requiring further engagement
- Provide reports supporting team and creating visibility to workload
Skill Set and Experience
Minimum 8 years of experience in the following areas:
- Leading IT team
- Working with ITSM/ITBM platform, preferably Service Now
- Supporting or engineering various IT technologies
- Strong familiarity with windows desktop and server operating systems
- Strong familiarity with network technologies
- Strong familiarity with infrastructure services such as DNS, DHCP, AD, and NTP
- Experience installing and support various applications
- Service delivery experience with large scale enterprise IT systems
- Proficient with office productivity suite
- Microsoft: Azure Solutions Architect
- AWS: Solutions Architect
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. Were also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
We're an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity and inclusion! All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer