Ritter Insurance Marketing
New Business Processing Representative
Posted over 1 month ago
We are looking for detail-oriented, customer-focused New Business Processing Representatives to joining our growing team!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Processing beneficiary applications.
- Providing agent support regarding the application process.
- Resolve any application issues regarding errors and omissions on applications.
- Adhering to compliance measures and working with compliance staff on any issues.
- Providing full circle resolution for customer service inquiries and issues.
- Communicates with insurance carriers as necessary to resolve problems.
- High quality data entry skills.
- Superior attention to details and follow up.
- Solid work ethic and attention to compliance measures.
- Team player.
- Effective communication, both orally and in writing.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to learn proprietary computer systems needed.
- Ability to work scheduled weekends and peak season overtime is crucial.
- THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION