Night Shift : SIGN ON BONUS : Cleaning restaurant vent hoods
HOODZ of Providence is now hiring for our crew member position which does NOT require experience. We Provide detailed video training, as well as hands-on, on-the-job training. We are part of the largest National Company in our industry that services most of the U.S. Our territory covers primarily the Providence area, with plans to expand to the Worcester, MA area.
NO experience necessary, we offer PAID on the job training. This is a full-time position.
Starting pay at $18 to $20 an hour depending on experience/skill level. PAID travel time to and from each job site.
Sign on bonus of $250 paid after successful completion of first 3 months.
Thereafter quarterly achievable bonus of $300.
Why join the HOODZ team?
- Learn a new trade and get paid for it. Thats right - no experience necessary! Well give you the training and tools you need so that you can be successful. However, previous mechanical, electrical, or construction experience can be a plus.
- Stability and consistency. We work night shifts, when restaurants are closed, so that you can enjoy work-life balance or manage other responsibilities.
- Well take care of you. Build a career. We want you to thrive and realize your potential at HOODZ, which is why we will work with you to fulfill your ambitions. Whether you want to grow in your role as a Cleaning Technician, or transition into sales/management, we will do what we can to keep you challenged, productive, and happy.
We look forward to having the right candidates join our team.
HOODZ of Providence is part of the largest kitchen exhaust cleaning network in the nation. Imagine a job where you get to protect lives, have great hours and the work doesnt follow you home. We offer that, and more at HOODZ.
We want you to thrive and realize your potential at HOODZ, which is why we will work with you to fulfill your ambitions. Whether you want to grow in your role as a cleaning Technician or one day own your own HOODZ location, we will do what we can to keep you challenged, productive and happy. What are you waiting for? Apply today!
- Maturity, Integrity and Reliability
- Must have valid driver's license and reliable personal vehicle to get to our office and/or the job site
- Safe driving record
- Pass initial and ongoing background checks (no felonies, violent misdemeanors or outstanding warrants)
- Pass drug test
- Work in small/tight areas
- Physically able to lift/carry 50 lbs.
- Physically able to kneel/stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to climb ladders and be comfortable working at heights
- Able to wear personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Have the desire and willingness to learn quickly and be able to work in a team environment
- Be dedicated to learning the HOODZ methods, systems and processes