AllHealth Network is growing! We are seeking a motivated PMHNP who is searching for a flexible schedule. This person will focus on supporting Adults at our Centennial Clinic, 20 hours per week. If you are passionate about what you do and want to make a difference, please apply. This is a part-time position.
This person must have full prescriptive authority.
Salary: $55k - $65k annually (This is a part-time position)
As a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, you will be responsible for providing specialty health care and direct psychiatric services through comprehensive evaluation, diagnoses, and treatment of consumers. You will also ensure the correct administration of medications, monitoring the results of medicated treatments, preparing care plans, collaborating with attending psychiatrist to maximize efficiency of psychiatric services, including partial coverage in psychiatrist.
What you'll need:
- Master's Degree (MSN, MS, MS). Licensed in the State of Colorado as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner or Clinical Nurse Specialist. Licensed Prescriber in the State of Colorado.
- Experience: Must have at least three years postmaster's direct clinical experience with adults psychiatric clients in a medical/mental health setting. Psychiatric nursing experience required. Must have knowledge and experience in working with psychiatric medications with both acute and chronically mentally ill clients.
- Provide medical services to individuals with a severe a persistent mental illness that have been unable or unwilling to access such services in the community.
- Refer assessment and treatment of consumer's medical conditions to Primary Care Physicians as need
- Maintain current knowledge of psychopharmacology including medication interaction through on-going collaboration and consultation with the psychiatrist.
- Assure comprehensive patient education when initiating and/or monitoring medication and assess and document the consumer's level of comprehension.
- Obtain medical histories and conduct physical examinations; diagnose, evaluate, treat and manage acute and chronic illnesses; order or perform diagnostic tests and interpret these tests; prescribe medications for acute and chronic illness; and provide some routine immunizations, and conduct follow-up checks of blood pressure, weight and glucose levels.
- Collaborate with the AllHealth Network client wellness project and will provide general medical and disease management education through that program.
- Function in an integrated role with behavioral health professionals to ensure teamwork, best practices, and continuity of care for consumers.
- Maintain data in order to ensure outcome measures are being met.
- Demonstrate good communication and professionalism with consumers, co-workers, and other outside agency personnel in order to provide high quality services and to enhance relationships.
- Complete all required documentation accurately, legibly, by established timelines, and to acceptable standards of practice.
Benefits & Perks:
Our facility is approved by the Colorado Health Service Corps (CHSC), and we offer our employees the opportunity to participate in our Loan Repayment Program. Additionally, we provide a comprehensive compensation and benefits package which includes:
Positive, collaborative team culture
Competitive compensation structure
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts
Retirement Savings 401k, company match up to 50% of the first 6% contributed
- Relocation Assistance/Sign OnBonus
Excellent Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays Off