Centers Health Care
Nursing Administrative Assistant - Bilingual English and Spanish
Full-Time Administrative Assistant, Bilingual English & Spanish
Amazing Home Care is actively seeking motivated and experienced Full-Time Nursing Coordinator to be fully engaged in providing and facilitating admission/access to Amazing Homecare services by coordinating the admission process. The candidate should be bilingual in English and Spanish.
WE WELCOME NEW GRADUATES AS WELL!
- Work with other team members to coordinate various aspects of a clients care
- Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed.
- Obtains physician orders for home care services prior to each patients admission to home care.
- Assuring that services are available as ordered by the physician
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Enter and maintain accurate client clinical records
- Home Care Experience preferred
- Customer Service experience required
- Work positively and favorably with patients, families, and staff
- Ability to work well with a team
- Computer skills and ability to master Agencys clinical software program
- Strong interpersonal verbal and written communication skills
- Must be well organized and demonstrate the ability to prioritize job demand
- Bilingual English & Spanish
Shift: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- 2 Weeks PTO and 8 Legal Holidays
- Employee Contributed Health and Dental Insurance