Centers Health Care
Nursing Coordinator - Bilingual English and Spanish
Full-Time Nursing Coordinator, Bilingual English & Spanish
Amazing Home Care is actively seeking a motivated and experienced Full-Time Nursing Coordinator to be fully engaged in providing and facilitating admission/access to Amazing Homecare services by coordinating the admission process. The candidate should be bilingual in English and Spanish.
WE WELCOME NEW GRADUATES AS WELL!
- Work with other team members to coordinate various aspects of a clients care
- Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed.
- Obtains physician orders for home care services prior to each patients admission to home care.
- Assuring that services are available as ordered by the physician
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Enter and maintain accurate client clinical records
- Home Care Experience preferred
- Customer Service experience required
- Work positively and favorably with patients, families, and staff
- Ability to work well with a team
- Computer skills and ability to master Agencys clinical software program
- Strong interpersonal verbal and written communication skills
- Must be well organized and demonstrate the ability to prioritize job demand
- Bilingual English & Spanish
Shift: Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm
- 2 weeks PTO and 8 Legal Holidays
- Employee Contributed Health and Dental Insurance
Centers Home Care is one of the largest home health care organizations in New York, providing every type of healthcare from Health aides to Physical Therapists, Registered Nurses, and more. Our network includes Alpine Home Health Care, Revival Home Health Care, InterGen Health, and Amazing Home Care. Whether you are a hospital planner arranging patient discharges, a rehabilitation patient in need of continuing care when you return home, or youre taking care of someone at home and need a little extra help, were here for you. We have the staff and most importantly, we have the expertise. We can solve your care needs, assist you with short or long-term equipment rental, and resolve insurance questions all with one call.