Nursing Education Tutor ABSN
This remote role will provide content area tutoring services to Nursing students in the Hybrid Accelerated BSN program. If you have a passion to support nursing students as they prepare for a rewarding career in nursing. Help make a difference!
Compensation: $30 per hour
Location: Tutor can be remote supporting students in various time zones
Equipment: Tutor will use their own computer and cell for support of students, but will be provided a company email address for all student correspondence
Schedule: varies according to semester needs, including evenings and weekends. Monthly commitment of 4 hours
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Tutor individual students working on course assignments.
- Provide academic support to students by answering questions, reading and providing feedback about work, and clarifying homework instructions.
- Must be able to assist students with learning in content a variety of content areas to include pathophysiology, fundamental skills and knowledge, and other undergraduate nursing courses as needed.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing required.
- 1 year of experience providing support to others in precepting, tutoring, training, instruction, advising academic support services or classroom instruction preferred
- 1 year of recent nursing experience required
- Excellent communication skills with high degree of professionalism