Centers Health Care
Nursing Home Housekeeper
Nursing Home Housekeeper/Laundry Aide
Topeka Center is now hiring full time Housekeepers for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Topeka, KS.
Topeka Center offers the following benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
DUTIES and REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be experienced at cleaning with a keen eye for details
- Maintains a high level of cleanliness & safety throughout designated areas
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in working condition at all times
- Removal of trash & soiled linens. Must be able to lift up to fifty pounds
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Solid work ethic, with initiative for quality and customer service
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be reliable & keep to schedule
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Topeka Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet residential neighborhood in Southwest Topeka, Kansas. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Topeka Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Topeka Center with dignity and independence. Were a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Topeka Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.