Centers Health Care
Nursing Home Receptionist- Evening Shift
Front Desk Receptionist
Carthage Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively seeking a full-time Receptionist for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Carthage, NY.
Great Working Environment! | Competitive Compensation Package
- Observe front-desk protocols for all visitors and guests.
- Answers and re-directs phone calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- Operate a paging/telephone system as required.
- Perform various duties such as mail sorting, filing, supply ordering & other duties as assigned.
- Communicate related information to other individuals directly involved in resident care.
- Be familiar with established emergency procedures.
- Keeping the reception area neat and ready for visitors.
- Maintaining confidentiality of residents' personal and financial information
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong Computer Skills
- Positive attitude and energy are a must!!
- Should have a pleasant phone manner.
- Detail Oriented & Very Organized
- Must be able to work with a Team!
- Dependable and willing to work!
Carthage Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 90-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the outskirts of the historic village of Carthage. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes in recovery and rehabilitation are our daily measures of progress. We will maintain a comfortable, dignified environment where our residents can enjoy an engaged, healthy lifestyle that will be a constant steady source of peace of mind to their families. Carthage Center will maintain our residents bonds to their community by extending ourselves to our neighbors and to the society we serve. Carthage Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.