Centers Health Care
Nursing Home Recreation Leader
Bronx Center is actively seeking a motivated and experienced Recreation Leader to work at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Bronx, NY. The ideal candidate will have experience in assisted living, be well organized with excellent communication skills, and have familiarity and true enjoyment from working with the needs of the infirm and the elderly.
Competitive compensation and full benefits program provided!
- Engage new residents and determine their interests.
- Assisted to establish monthly activity calendars.
- Assist in running recreational programs to meet the interests of the residents.
- Assist in running religious services at the Facility
- Assist in running monthly festivities and parties at the facility
- Assist volunteers and their activities.
- Previous experience as a Recreation Assistant or Director in a healthcare setting preferred.
- Previous experience working with Seniors and/or in a healthcare setting a plus.
- Must be very organized and have the ability to lead others.
- Strong computer skills necessary.
- Positive, outgoing, upbeat personality is a must.
- Be self-directed; have strong organizational & planning skills; ability to multi-task.
Bronx Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility. One of the earliest members of the Centers Health Care family, weve been leading the way ever since. Weve developed into an outstanding rehabilitation center, a renowned skilled nursing facility, and one of the borough's leading providers of in-patient and in-home renal dialysis. But as weve grown larger and more advanced, offering more sophisticated rehab and care, weve retained our home town culture. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. Bronx Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium