Centers Health Care
North Providence, RI
Nursing Home Recruiter
Centers Health Care is seeking a motivated Recruiter who can handle the scheduling, interviewing, and hiring of Certified Nursing Assistants, Licensed Practical Nurses, and Registered Nurses for our three facilities located in Rhode Island.
We are willing to train the right candidate!
- Schedule candidates for interviews
- Hold job interviews at facilities (travel required between facilities)
- No HR work post-hire - responsibility is to set up the interview, conduct the interview, and hire and onboard the new employee
- Scheduling and/or recruiting experience strongly preferred
- Nursing home experience strongly preferred
- Pawtucket, RI
- West Kingston, RI
- Providence, RI
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 50 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimers. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages, and more.