Centers Health Care
Nursing Home Social Worker - Sub Acute
Are you a Social Worker looking to make a difference? Apply now to Hammonton Center to work in our sub-acute unit! We have an amazing team and we are looking to add a hard-working team player.
- Maintaining and/or improving the residents ability to control everyday physical needs and mental/psychosocial needs
- Identifying individual social and emotional needs
- Developing and Maintaining individualized care plans
- Participating in the planning of the residents admission, community re-entry or transfer to another facility
- Participating in interdisciplinary care plan meetings to ensure treatment of the social and emotional needs of the resident
- Must have either a CSW or LSW
- Long Term Care / Subacute Experience Required
Hammonton Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Hammonton, New Jersey. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each residents dignity and independence.