Amphitheater Unified School District
Nutrition & Wellness Secretary
- Nutrition & Wellness Secretary JobID: 7587
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
Open until filled
- High school diploma or GED;
- Three years of general administrative and typing experience;
- Passing score of the following skills assessments; Basic Computer, Internet Basics, Using Email, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel.
- Strong knowledge of word-processing software applications;
- Equivalent combination of education/training/experience.
Level E, $12.15
40 Hours/Week, Full Time, Career, Fiscal
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the Districts non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by David Rucker, Equity and Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, email@example.com, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.