Pompano Beach, FL
OBGYN RCM Specialist | Deerfield Beach, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this opportunity:
Albion Healthcare's division has a client looking for an OBGYN RCM Specialist to work at the Deerfield Beach, FL.
- Medical billing and collections for OBGYN practices
- Will research open claims and determine solutions to collect on outstanding balances
- Work denials and obtain necessary requirements from insurance carriers to satisfy claims for prompt processing/payment
- Will act as an account manager/liaison to private OBGYN practices throught the state of FL.
- Will work in a corporate office setting with teams that will rotate from time to time working with various carriers.
Our client is a small company, 36-40 staff members: 70% of staff have been there over 7yrs. They service private practices-OBGYN/Peds/Ortho- some PCP. Client customers are all based in the state of Florida. They use Intergy/ECW, if you are not familiar, they will train you. Looking for a team player attitude, ability to research and problem solve, ability to understand full RCM cycle in order to have success in their role.
- Client offers medical, dental, vision insurance,
- 401 K 6% matching to their contribution after 6 months
- sick days,
- (2) PTO days after 6 months
- full salary including lunch.
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a collector following up on open insurance claims
- Knowledge of Orthopedics very helpful
- Knowledge of the Greenway Intergy software a plus
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Deerfield Beach, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.